We am currently recruiting for a Global Oil and Gas operator who is hiring for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Austin, TX. This company has invested millions of dollars into projects, offering long term and stable opportunities.
This role would suit either an Electrical Engineer/Controls Engineer/I&E Engineer/ - preferably from an upstream background.
Below are the details on the position: Please reply with your most recent/updated resume if interested
Location: Austin, Texas
Position: Electrical Engineer
Duration: 12 months with potential to convert full-time
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri (40hr week)
- Supporting upstream and midstream teams during FEED, detailed electrical and controls engineering, construction, and commissioning of the facilities
- Improving and maintaining electrical maintenance procedures and practices.
- Driving efforts to achieve improved electrical instrumentation, and controls reliability across all assets.
- Driving efforts to reduce cost in electrical, instrumentation, and controls
- Supporting and following up on electrical construction activities to ensure compliance with engineering documents
- Ensuring corporate requirements and initiatives related to HSE are incorporated in the design and execution of the project
- Participating in design and HAZOP / PHA safety reviews
- Supporting material procurement activities by reviewing quotes
- This position requires collaboration with other groups such as Operations, Maintenance, Production, Facilities, HSE, Regulatory and others to ensure maximum value creation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.