Are you a development engineer with experience in improving functions of consumer products?
A large international organization in Friesland is looking for a Development Engineer for a long-term project.
We're hiring a Development Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Develop and test innovative solutions to fulfil the product function requirements.
* Translate design specifications into technical concepts
* Make sure that functionality, performance, quality & reliability are safeguarded.
* Plan and realize function development.
* Steer all quality related activities in the development cyclus.
* Act as responsible person for product quality and product quality processes in a project as defined by the different R&D teams.
* Implement the processes, measured by DfSS tracker score and enable indicators for product quality during the project.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* MSc in Mechanical Engineering or the like.
* Experience in processing data, experience with modelling is even better.
* 2-5 years of experience within function development (of consumer products).
Apply now for the role of development engineer and or send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.