- Continuous contract role
- Competitive hourly rate
- Inner city or Western Sydney location
You will be, taking care of all estimating requirements throughout the duration of the contract. You will work on a bundle of projects that need action taken for different areas including construction, civil, rail, road and transport. You will work very closely with the project management and development team as well as other stakeholders within and external to the client.This is a new and exciting opportunity for 2 analytically and talented Estimators who wants to be an integral part of a concentrated project controls consultancy. We are looking for hard working and confident Estimator's that will be able to assist Project Managers and Development leads in the multiple engineering projects. You will be instrumental in the planning process, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
- Manage estimation of multiple projects in a level 3 capacity
- Integrate with senior management on projects to ensure costs are in line with project needs and guidelines
- Produce high-quality estimations for multiple projects in the civil and construction space
- Build relationships internally and externally, engaging with people to build client business
- Demonstrate a professional representation of the client
- Minimum 5 years in a estimating or senior estimating role
- Strong background in roads, transport, construction or civil works
- Experience working in level 3 estimations or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor degree essential
- Work with a large project controls business focused on equality and diversity
- Social and collaborative team environment
- Competitive contract rate
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects for multiple clients on a continuous basis
If this sounds like something you're interested in please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018