Assistant Scientist - Technician
From one of our key clients we have received a new position for an Assistant Scientist position who is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health.
Department / Project:
The Pharmaceutical Development Support (PDS) forms together with AA, MBA and QCD the Analytical Development (AD) department for this project. You will join the PDS team, where you will perform sample analysis to support the process development for internal customers and external customers.
The internal customers are Up Stream Processes (USP), Down Stream Processes (DSP) and Formulation Development (FD).
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to reinforce the team as an assistant scientist (technician). You will learn different assays and will perform sample analysis to support process development. Are you a motivated scientist with experience with analytical methods including HPLC/UPLC, capillary electrophoresis and SDS-PAGE? Then you might be the ideal candidate!
- Sample analysis for internal and external customers.
- Executing analytical methods.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs and trending reports.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement projects (LEAN).
- Quality minded, accurate and an eye for detail.
- The position involves handling of biologically active substances.
- MLO / HLO in Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Molecular / Cell biology.
- Minimal 1 year experience as a technician with a wide range of analytical techniques such as HPLC/UPLC, capillary electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, in a diagnostic/pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in good documentation and quality systems.
- Knowledge of "Empower" software preferred.
- Should be a pro-active team worker who can work independently when needed.
If this position is something that you want to do, and if you believe you have the right qualifications and experience required for the role, please don't hesitate and send me an email with your most recent CV and short motivation letter to j.vanbaalen(@)progressive-nl.com. You can also reach me by calling 020 530 58 58.