Angular 4 / Java Developer
- Sydney CBD location
- Initial 6 month contract which may extend
- $650 - $700 per day all-inclusive of super
You will be working for a national company in the innovation and capabilities team with an inclusive culture.
You will be joining a project that is in flight.
- A tertiary qualification, preferably in Information Technology or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience designing and building object oriented applications in Java or similar technologies with at least 2 years as a full stack developer.
- Experience with Angular 2/4 or 5.
- Knowledge of common software development patterns such as the Gang of Four patterns, MVC and Single Page Access websites
- Demonstrable experience and deep working knowledge of ReSTful service design best practice
- Hands on experience in build automation, Continuous Integration, version control and other related technologies (Git, Gradle, Jenkins or similar technologies)
- Strong understanding of QA techniques like code review, regression, integration, blackbox testing etc
- Detailed knowledge of the HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- Good understanding of agile development practices (e.g. TDD, BDD) and at least 3 years of experience working in agile teams
- Demonstrable contributions to open source projects
- Evidence of contribution and participation in Open-Source and Commercial software communities, meet-ups and groups
We are looking to interview candidates for role next week and would like a start a candidate ASAP.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply NOW.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018