Industrial drawer - Technical Designer Autocad
Stable company in Diegem
Do you still feel stimulated and valued in your present position? Is it important for you?
Attracted by a job content full of responsibilities, involving team spirit, communication
and autonomy in the same time?
As the recruitment consultant specialized in Supply Chain at Progressive, I am recruiting for several open vacancies, for an interesting company in Groot-Bijgaarden.
Dynamic business in the industrial electromechanical sector, my client is a 'human-sized' stable company, quality oriented and hard-workers. Well-known for the quality and efficiency of their services, they're receiving more and more projects. That's the reason why they are currently hiring a mechanical designer (autocad), but also industriele monteurs, on-field-technicians, etc.
Job content of the Mechanical designer :
- This mechanical designer will work on Autocad 2D; a knowledge and curiosity for 3D is an asset, considering that the company wants to stay at the top of the curve and improve its services.
- With your experience in engines, production and packing machines, you use your expertise in your drawings.
- The technical designer is able to think and draw assemblies of mechanical parts and production lines.
- This experienced engineer/industrial designer is in contact with all the departments of the company (project managers, buyers) and also with clients.
- You're the essential link between the idea and the concrete development.
- You have at least a Bachelor in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- Your background includes a minimum of 4 years of practical industry experience (and ideally in manufacturing, production, packing or conveyors).
- You work easily with Autocad 2D. The 3D version is a plus.
- You speak Dutch and English. French is a strong asset (intermediate level is enough).
- Good communicator, you can handle the follow up of files and do writing reporting.
- Optimization oriented, you're stress resistant and results driven.
Why should you apply ? :
- You'll join a team, almost a family, which is growing but kept the family atmosphere.
- A competitive salary with the classics extra-legal benefits
- Different possibilities to evolve and make your career grow internally, regarding your own ambitions.
- An undefined duration contract in a stable company running a lot of projects for famous clients.
- A nice and respectful work-life balance and flexible working-hours.
Contact directly Mr German CINGERLI, specialized recruitment consultant in Supply Chain by e-mail : g.cingerli @ progressiverecruitment .com or call the 02/203.99.00. Every contact is treated in total confidentiality.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.