Senior Clinical Project Manager (m/w/d)
Senior Clinical Project Manager
You have experience with clinical trials, preferably in late phase / non-interventional studies and have several years of professional experience as a Project Manager?
Then the following position will certainly be interesting for you: For a worldwide operating healthcare consulting and research company I am currently searching for the position "Senior Clinical Project Manager" (m/w/d) office based in Munich.
Management and main responsibility of clinical trials, focus on late phases and / or non-interventional studies
- Responsible for multiple projects and studies (budget, resources, compliance, timelines)
- Main contact for internal study team, investigative site, sponsor and external suppliers
- Manage study teams in adherence to submissions (e. g. GCP, international standards, FDA, regulatory requirements)
- Responsible for the supervision and the performance of the projects/studies
- Min. Bachelor's degree in life sciences / medical area
- At least 5 years' experience as a Project Manager of clinical studies (preferably late phase studies / NIS)
- Deep understanding and experience in late phase / non-interventional research and all regulatory requirements of this type of studies
- Professional experience in the CRO industry
- Excellent regulatory and operational knowledge of clinical research
- Preferably epidemiological background
Do you see the role of "Senior Clinical Project Manager" (m/w/d) as your next career step?
Then apply by email with your complete application (Cover Letter, CV, Certifications).
Contact Person Clinical Operations:
Teresa Feilhuber, Recruitment Consultant
T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7882