Science Manager Discovery Diagnostics (m/w/d) (PR-33927459)
Science Manager Discovery Diagnostics (m/w/d)
Discovery Diagnostics is testing and generating hypotheses for new biomarker and biomarker types as well as outside of our conventional business technologies. The department works with state-of-the art experts internally and externally and is strategy and expertise-wise in a current build-up for which we need support from an organizational perspective
● Organization of cross-functional meetings and workshops - which includes preparation and summaries and action plans.
● Fine tuning of ppt slides.
● Keep a running agenda for current activities and tasks that are centered around the strategy of the build-up
● Ensure and brainstorm with stakeholders strategies for visibility internally and externally
● You hold a bachelor or master in natural sciences
● You hold a degree from a science manager school
● We can trust in your ability to learn fast, organize and ensure continuous tracking of activities
● Besides you have work practice, PostDoc experience would be ideal
● Due to your strong team spirit you enjoy working in international and interdisciplinary teams and you are willing to learn and to explore new fields and share your knowledge and expertise within your colleagues
● Excellent communication skills as well as fluency in English complete your profile
● Start: ab 01.09.2022
● Standort: Penzberg/remote
● Auslastung: Vollzeit (40h/Woche)
Dieser Geschäftszweig der SThree GmbH betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.