Project Manager (m/f/d)
For my client in the area of Memmingen I am currently looking for a Project Manager (m/w/d) with experience in SCRUM.
Workload: min. 60%, 25 hours per week
Location: Full Remote
Languages: German, English
- minimum four years of experience working in SCRUM Teams (benefitial as a SCRUM Master)
- extensive experience in pharma especially clinical development
- verifiable successes in similar projects
The project purpose is to complete the implementation and validation of a Medidata RAVE instance as a standalone study utilizing a new data center, RAVE version and new modules which have previously not been utilized. To accomplish this, the company will follow an Agile methodology which is not a standard process within the team.
- The contractor acts as a scrum master for critical implementation project for EDC system utilized for a single trial
- establishes the meeting structure and organizes the scheduling of team meetings
- moderates team discussion, and consults team members to identify root causes in order to enable delivery
- drives the team on the priorities and organizes the appropriate delegation of activities in the team
- participates in the team meetings
- provides the structure for the Product Owner and Project Manager to curate the backlog of tasks with the team
- produces reports on team milestones and progress updates to the Product Owner
If you are interested in this project, please contact me as soon as possible.
Please send me your CV and let me know about your hourly rate and earliest possible start date.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
T. +49 (0)89 5519 7821