Office Manager Pharma (m/w/d)
Office Manager - Pharma (M/W/D)
We are currently looking for a entrepreneurial office manager and administrative support, to be part of an engaged multidisciplinary team.
One of the key initial tasks will be supporting the setting up of the client's new offices in Munich. We look for an individual characterised by strong problem solving, initiative, communication and interpersonal skills, flexible mind-set, organisational skills and customer focused, able to contribute to the commercial and medical team success with efficient and accurate administrative support; part of this role is support to the customer services team activities.
If you have at least three years' experience in similar role, preferably in the pharma industry, you are fluent in German, good knowledge of English and bring with you the described attitude, you could be the right candidate for this exciting, new office environment.
Your job description in more details:
- Support the setting up of the new offices in Munich.
- Provide administrative and organisational assistance to the Commercial Operations team and Medical Affairs Team
- Coordination & organisation of meetings and events,
- Supporting new product launch activities
- Contracts and confidentiality agreements coordination,
- Support with procurement and finance related activities,
- Administrative support with budget and cost tracking,
- Travel arrangements
- Support customer service department and all SAP related processes
- Office management, coordination and ordering of office materials
- Liaise with suppliers
- Working closely with marketing, sales, medical, customer services.
- Fluent in German & good knowledge of English
If this Position sounds interesting to you feel free to contact Max Slevogt with your detailed inquiries.
Tel: 089 5519 7753 or m.slevogt(at)progressive.de
He will gladly give you detailed Information about the client and the requirements.