IT Specialist for Hospital IT/Medical Devices (m/w/d)
IT Specialist for Hospital IT (m/w/d)
In this role, you will act as an interface between the hospitals IT department and the development team of a new medical device. To improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030, you will join the development team which is working in close cooperation with requirement engineers, designers and architects. You are also part of the co-creation team working in close cooperation with the hospital IT-departments.
- Identify the needs and expectations of the targeted customer organization regarding IT topics (networking, DICOM, server virtualization, failover concept).
- Define needed requirements of the product in line with the customer needs and in alignment with the requirement and design team.
- Supporting the installations in the pre-release period and during the initial product ramp-up.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experienced in working with hospital IT in the past and know about a typical hospital data center
- able to understand and contribute to the definition of the failover concept of servers in a hospital environment.
- decent knowledge of virtualization technologies: VMware, Windows Hyper-V, Docker, GPU.
- able to communicate with IT experts in the hospitals and discuss technical solution in depth.
- be able to document the customer feedback in a structured way. Language skills: English and German Leadership experience: none
Location: Hamburg, Germany with 30% travel
Start: as soon as possible, full time
Dieser Geschäftszweig der SThree GmbH betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.