Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for a project in Seoul
I am currently looking for an Electrical engineer (m/f/d) that can support my client, an innovative company in the sector of e-mobility and renewable energies as a Freelancer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking and reading out batteries via CAN-Interfaces
- Exchange and coordination between various projects and clients
- Industry: automotive
- Must-Have: excellent English and Korean
- Must-Have: being able to travel to (without quarantine) or residing in South Korea
- Experience with CAN-Bus
- Knowledge and authorisation to work in the field of HV (batteries)
- Personal HV protection equipment, as well as tools like CANAlyser and a laptop computer preferred
- Start: as soon as possible
- Occupancy rate: full time
- Duration: 1 month (extension is possible)
- Job site: South Korea / Seoul / on site
Does this job description fit your preferences? If yes, I am looking forward to hearing from you so that we can further discuss the project offer. If you are currently unable to accept new project offers, I am grateful if you would forward this offer to your network.