Customer Service Specialist Biotech (PR-34085358)
Ort: München, Bayern, Deutschland
Gehalt: Vergütung aller Überstunden
Spezialisierungen: Life Sciences
Sie sind derzeit auf der Suche nach dem idealen Sprungbrett in die Biotech-Industrie? Dann dürfte diese Position sehr interessant für Sie sein:
Customer Service Specialist Germany
Specific Job Requirements
- Handles general customer service inquiries and routes questions to appropriate resources.
- Provides high quality customer focused phone coverage as well as maintaining excellent internal and external relationships supporting trade partners.
- Provides operational support to the department, including timely and accurate input, tracking and processing of orders in internal database systems.
- Processes orders from wholesalers or direct accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works with Finance and distribution centers to ensure that product orders and shipments to customers are processed correctly and quickly.
- Works with Finance (local and Shared Service Centre) to meet month end, quarter end and year end deadlines
- Supports preparation of ad hoc reporting.
- Tasks are completed using well-defined procedures.
- Financial-related tasks are delivered on time
- Provides operational support to the department in case of product recalls including documentation
- Supports management of local (external) warehouses (3PL)
Training & Development Opportunities
- Participate in internal learning and development classes to improve existing skills (e.g., Oracle, Excel, presentation skills).
- Actively seek and participate in related knowledge sharing sessions.
- Contribute in tasks or projects outside of personal specialty (e.g., rotating between product returns, specialty pharmacy orders, international orders).
Knowledge & Skills
- Administrative skills
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to handle tasks using well-defined procedures with minimal guidance from manager.
- Must be able to develop solutions to routine and non-routine problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required.
- Fluent in German (verbal and written), good English skills
Haben Sie Interesse an einer dieser Position? Dann freue ich mich über Ihre E-Mail unter s.bloechl(at)progressive.de.
Herzliche Grüße aus München,