civil site manager (m/f/d) onshore wind foundation
Progressive Global Energy is a leading recruitment consultancy founded in 1986.
Today we are present across 40 different countries around the world and offering active support to global players to meet their personnel requirements.
We are committed to connecting the right talent with the right opportunity.
I am looking for an proven site manager (m/f/d) for construction of onshore wind farms.
Currently specific for foundation works in the region of eastern europe, but also for middle and north europe for further projects.
Scope of work:
- Technical site supervision of construction foundation works
- monitoring the construction works in accordance with the design, local and HSE requirements
- Manage the construction company (3rd party) and represent the Client to the authorities and other relevant parties
- Provide active support to clients project management regarding site organization and coordination of interfaces
- Organizing and lead weekly site meetings
- Check the daily construction records
- Monitor and track daily progress of works, comparing planned to actual, document progress
- Perform incoming inspections of materials and equipment to identify visible damages
- Ensure that all work is conforming to the design, applicable standards and specifications
- Manage claims and change requests of construction company
- Perform final walkdowns with subcontractor and Client and prepare handover report according to provided checklists
- You are understanding the overall project execution scope from greenfield to turbine erection
- You have a proven track record of extensive experience in construction of large mass concrete wind turbine foundations in the Balkan countries or in countries of comparable technological construction standard, e.g. Turkey
- You are familiar with the local codes and standards and the permitting procedures for the related works
- hold an academic degree or advanced technical qualification in civil engineering or closely related subject
- min. 15 years of proven track record in construction of the related civil works and as a site manager and project manager in international windfarm EPC projects, high degree of seniority (benefit)
- hold a relevant certified HSE management qualification, e.g. certified Occupational Health and Safety Specialist, certified SiGeKo
- fluent English (written, verbal)
- local language or german would be a plus
- Location: south west of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Topography: Mountainous, elevations ranging up to 900m asl.
- Workdays: regular 5-6 days/week
- Start: 30.03.2020
- Duration: 5-6 month
If you are interested in this project, please send me your current CV (english or german) with your daily honorar or apply below.
If you are not available for this project i am also happy to hear from you for further projects worldwide on- and offshore.
Don't hesitate to come in touch with me by phone or mail and feel free to share with your network!
+49 40 303335636 , t.hahlweg[at]progressivege.com