Category Manager ECM
I'm searching for a Category Manager in Rheinland-Pfalz. The client is a global pharmaceutical company and the project will take 12 months.
- Strategic strength, persuasiveness and assertiveness: You'll be well prepared to support, develop and implement sourcing strategies for your the Category management team that will set new standards with regards to speed to market, long term sustainable sourcing decision, competitive sourcing and productivity.
- Through category strategies and active supplier management you will strive to guarantee a supply, which leads to revenue growth, you will keep a close eye on our supply markets and develop new innovative solutions to contribute top and bottom line as well as deploy / utilize highly efficient supply processes.
- You'll lead cross-functional teams that implement innovative processes which result in external cost reduction.
- Furthermore, you'll identify new suppliers, assess existing and prospective ones and build close relationships to current and new business partners.
- For supply related issues you'll liaise closely with internal business partners and local purchasers: you'll guide them in defining objectives and strategies and their day to day business and keep them up-to-date on all relevant information.
- If you join us as a Temporary Category Manager, you'll contribute your knowledge and new ideas to cross category projects and lead them to success.
- Degree in business administration and/or pharmacy and/or chemistry
- Several years' supply management experience on a global basis for a pharmaceutical company, ideally in global category management
- Specific market intelligence and sourcing experience in the respective category area required
- Knowledge of demand management, market and supplier analysis, compliance, due diligence, risk management, innovation, supplier management and key performance indicators such as total operating costs, savings, net present value
- As Category Manager additionally: several years' track record in working with GxP combined with knowledge of category strategies and stakeholder management
- Fluency in English- oral and written and German knowledge is a plus
Are you interested? Then contact me!
I'll answer you as soon as possible.
Wish you good luck and best regards,