(Associate) Director - Program Management (m/w/d)
Für meinen Kunden, ein biopharmazeutisches, produzierendes Unternehmen in Baden-Württemberg suche ich mit Exklusivmandat einen (Associate) Director - Program Management (m/w/d) in unbefristeter Festanstellung.
- Leading, Planning, managing and monitoring complex programs consisting of several projects and sub-projects including cooperation projects and sub-projects
- Coordinating and managing interdisciplinary, research, clinical and regulatory production teams at various project levels
- Defining and adhering to deadline- and budget-/cost-related project goals
- Ongoing quality management and optimization of project contents and structures
- Preparing project schedules and the associated capacity planning, and always keeping these up to date
- Acting as the central interface and counterpart for both internal and external project managers and therapeutic/business area management
- Reporting to the VP Program Management
- PhD in Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Biotechnology, or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 8 years´experience in managing complex projects and project structures at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company, preferably in the CMC sector
- Knowledge of the GxP environment (including cleanroom production)
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical trials (early phase and, ideally, also late phase)
- Experience in leading & managing global interdisciplinary teams
- Basic knowledge of MS Project or equivalent applications
- A talent for organizing and a very hands-on approach
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills at various levels
- Excellent command of (spoken and written) German and English
- Ability to systematically perform activities in a timely and accurate manner
- A committed team player who is able to cope with pressure
„We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative company that is expanding. With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us"
Interessiert an der Position (Associate) Director - Program Management (m/w/d)?
Wenn ich Ihr Interesse wecken konnte, lassen Sie mich wissen, wann wir telefonieren können um uns detaillierter auszutauschen. Ich freue mich darauf, Sie kennenzulernen!
Ihr Ansprechpartner ist Nathalie Veh (Recruitment Consultant). Bitte schicken Sie mir Ihren aktuellen CV als Word Doc per Email an n.veh(at)progressive.de, T: 089 5519 78 61 zu.