Lead HVAC Drafter - Melbourne
- Job type:Contract
This role will suit a Lead HVAC Drafter who has a background in working on various Contracting Building services Projects, ideally on commercial or who has extensive recent experience in this field. As the successful applicant, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years within HVAC Drafting/Engineering
- A high proficiency in using in CAD MEP & Revit MEP - 3 Years minimum
- Strong Understanding of Australian Building Codes
- Experience within a lead drafting role, collaborate with personnel on and off site.
- A diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Full working rights within Australia
- Immediate Start
- Initial Contract
- Hourly rates negotiable
This is a great opportunity to further your career by securing a long-term contract role with a growing company in Melbourne whilst working on some of the biggest and most influential projects around.