- Job type:Contract
- Salary:£35 per hour
One of my key clients have a commission project starting with JLR in Wolverhampton mid July. As a result they require the assistance of a Controls Systems Engineer for a minimum of 3 months. Please read through the spec below for the full details.
JOB TITLE: Control Systems Engineer
DURATION: Min of 3 months
START DATE: ASAP
RATES: £35 ph
- Valid UK work permit
- Previous commissioning experience
- Good knowledge of Siemens PLC's and associated systems
- Experience with Special Purpose Machinery
- Automotive powertrain experience is advantageous but not essential
In addition the successful contractor(s) will need to have the following Siemens software installed for JLR project:
- Simatic S7 v5.5 sp4
- Simatic Distributed Safety v5.4 sp5
- Tia Portal WinCC Comfort v13 sp1
- Siemens Starter v4.4
NOTE: My client can provide licences for the duration of the project.
There will be on-the-job training provided by the outgoing commissioning engineers for a period of 2 weeks at the JLR site in Wolverhampton.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales