- Art der Tätigkeit:Festanstellung
Process Technician (Night shift) U79, Newtown UK
To assist and support the "Module Plant" Production Process. This is the area of our factory that assembles the final product using the PCBs made in the factory next door. Equipment includes assembly lines and conveyers with cranes, lifts, test equipment, electronic/electrical tools and computerised monitoring.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include:
- To be a point of contact for issues that are affecting production output and quality.
- To identify problem and suggest a timely solution, and to involve other Process Engineers for additional support if the problem cannot be addressed. Thi s may mean working with other shifts.
- Look for new opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Module production process and to develop existing ones
- Investigate SPC holds at test. Ensure that an appropriate level of investigation is carried out and a fix has been implemented, or at least identified, before removing hold.
- Support the Intelligent Gun Systems and involve Process Engineer if necessary
- Collect test DPMO data and compile into daily/weekly/monthly reports plotting trends.
- Run PPK analysis where necessary to highlight PCB/drive performance under test.
- Create new process instructions to support production by stepping through the process in the required detail.
- Maintain and update existing process instructions to reflect any changes.
- Ensure instructions are displayed at the point of use and are electronically documented on the relevant QA folders.
- Obtain quotes and raise purchase orders.
- 2 years' in a manufacturing environment maintaining/improving process equipment.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement projects (Lean training is an advantage)
- Experience of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Practical experience of fault finding and problem solving.
- Ideally local to Newtown but relocation support will be considered
- Happy to work permanent night shift.