IMMEDIATE NEED - Lease Operator
- Art der Tätigkeit:Freiberuflich
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked with recruiting a Lease Operator for a 3 month contract with potential to convert full-time. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience who is looking to join a reputable Exploration & Production company!
Job Title: Lease Operator
Location: Kingfisher, Oklahoma (seeking only local candidates)
Duration: 3 month contract (potential to extend or convert full-time)
Start Date: January 2017
- Makes routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
- Monitors production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
- Manages daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
- Participates in periodic well review meetings with foreman, techs, and production engineer.
- Analyzes production related problems and work with personnel to troubleshoot.
- Submits daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
- Inspects lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained; check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Routinely inspects pumping units, compressors, and other equipment; ensure they are well maintained.
- Communicates regularly with production foreman.
- Performs all duties in accordance with HSE guidelines
- 2+ years Lease Operator experience with an E&P company
- Must be able to work under minimal supervisor
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrate base computer knowledge using Microsoft Office.
- Effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
If you meet all the required skills and are in the Kingfisher, OK area please apply at your earliest convenience. I commit to responding in a timely manner!
* Please note our office will be closed December 26 - January 2.